Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Share


Acts 20:24

But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus – the work of telling others the Good news about the wonderful grace of God.


 

Isn't it true? Then why is it so hard at times?

It's easy to share about the latest good restaurant in town?

Or what about the best movie you've seen lately? (check out Blind Side!! Wonderful)

Or the name of your hair stylist?

Where you bought your latest outfit - all of that is easy to share!

So, today share the best gift you ever received….the most unbelievable, undeserving, truly amazing gift of God's grace…Share about it with others…It is not that difficult.


 

Amazed,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Oh Debbie, I think we make it difficult by believing the enemy's lies of distraction. Lies like: we might offend someone, they we will think we are judging them or other such nonsense. These lies keep us from telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

Speaking for myself, I know that telling others the Good News is not something that I have been intentional about sharing. I believe that is what I have to decide each morning: that I will be intentional to share with those that God has placed in my path. And Paul calls it "work" telling others.

May I be about my Father's "work" today!