Monday, May 17, 2010

Slippery feet


Psalm 73:2

But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone.

Do you remember times like these where you almost were lost? You were half way into the fall and you felt God pick you up and place you right back on the right path?

Oh, I think I remember on the way down in the fall crying out Help me Lord and that was all it took was remembering to cry out LORD, help me. How often is it our own fault that we do fall, because we forget to cry out for help? I imagine it is more times than any of us care to imagine…

The Word this morning was pretty plain we imagine and judge others and it causes us to fall. Oops, watch that step Debbie it will cause you to fall every time! I loved verse 23…yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand. The only reason I don't fall more is you have my right hand keeping me up on the path. You guide me when I call out to you.

Thank you Father for loving me and for holding my right hand!!

Sweet blessings,

Debbie

1 comment:

Babetta said...

Thank you for this word, Debbie. It was just what I needed. God bless you and your ministry.