Monday, May 9, 2011

The LORD is my Light and My Salvation

Psalm 27 ~ The LORD is my light and my salvation- so why should I be afraid? The LORD Is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

I loved the way the reading for today started with this wonderful reminder of who exactly THE LORD IS! David shared such beautiful words about God and his relationship with Him.

David knew God was His Light, Salvation, fortress, and that one day he was going to live in the house of the LORD delighting in the LORD's perfections! Imagine, how wonderful it will be, because we will be with them too! We will delight with David about the LORD'S perfections! WOW!

David shares to the LORD show me the way. Lead me along. Don't let me fall into the hands of the enemies. I know the LORD's goodness and he will handle it all!

Don't you love the way David just told God what he was thinking and feeling? What a beautiful relationship David shared with God.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: