Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Cartwheels of joy!



I found this scripture from Habakkuk 3 in the Message that I love...

...Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I'm singing  joyful praise to God.  I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.  Counting on God's Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength.  I run like a deer.  I feel like I'm king of the mountain!

Don't you love this?  I do.  Even though things are really tough.  No sheep in the pen, no cattle in the barn everything is empty the writer still knows who God truly is...

Trust and know who God is...

Turn cartwheels today!  Well, not literally, if you are like me you might not walk afterwards, but turn cartwheels of joy in your own way!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

The NIV version reads this way ~
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joyful in God my Savior.

No comments: