Thursday, December 31, 2015

Joy journey is continuing in earnest



Tomorrow is a new year!  Duh Debbie...is that what you are saying?  Well, that's okay, because I think this journey I am on is showing me so many things that are obvious. Yet I know God must say sometimes duh Debbie.  Yet, even if He did say that - He does it with love because He wants so much more for me than I grasp!

A journey of joy in 2016 is exciting.  I am thrilled, filled with a little anticipation, yet yearning to see what God shows me in this new year with my new word I truly believe He gave me to grow me more.  So I will write some days and not some days...some days will be just between God and me and others will be between all of us.

These words spoke to me this morning from 1 John.  Remember John is writing this to all of us now, but at the time it's not known for sure who he was writing other than they were Christ believers, people that he knew and they were hearing false teaching.  So this fits us right now big time.  We believe in Christ.  We know Him and we are hearing false teaching all around us.

Listen to these words from 1 John 1:3 - 4
Again I say, we are telling you about what we ourselves have actually seen and heard, so that you may share the fellowship and the joys we have with the Father and with Jesus Christ his son.  And if you as I say in this letter, then you, too, will be full of joy, and so we will.


Share your stories about what God is doing in your life and feel the joy that only He provides.  Christ completes us!  

Joy a simple, short word filled with huge meaning.  

Truths I learn that God teaches me I will share along the journey!

Happy New Year!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: