Friday, December 4, 2015

Leaps for joy



The world we reside in makes it difficult at times to show joy.  So, how do we do it?

The last couple of days I've pondered how do I answer the terrible situations in the world and still write about joy.  Only God.  Some may say corny...that's okay, but it is truth!

Turning on the television with the absolute horrible real situations around us that hate fills people up so much that they are able to walk into a building and kill innocent people absolutely blows my mind.  I don't understand this evil.  I don't understand how anyone is able to respond to their belief in such a horrible manner.  The only answer is evil that takes over their mind, so I will not allow such evil into me or my world.  I keep focused on the Light of the World and that only He is able to conquer!

A verse that helps me is found in Psalm 28:7 ~
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

I believe this verse with all my heart.

I believe to the fullest that God conquers evil and the ugly, bad things of this world.  I believe with all my heart that He hears my cries, He will answer my cry, and that He indeed will save me!

It is my prayer that you to trust and believe this verse and we are still leaping for joy knowing He indeed wins!

Claim this verse today and everyday!  Share it with friends that are struggling and He will provide His persuasion to triumph all fears!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

P. S.  Sorry I don't have anybody here to get the photo of me leaping...imagine it and it will bring laughter to your mind!  Debbie leaping...Debbie falling...Debbie filled with joy for the Lord!

No comments: