Monday, April 20, 2009

Jury Duty!





The day we all dread. You open your mailbox and inside is the letter.. The letter that you must report at such and such time at the courthouse. JURY DUTY!!!!

We all gripe about it and then we gripe because we don't think the justice system is taking care of its responsibilities! I wonder why?

It couldn't begin with the fact that we don't want the letter to begin with ~ could it? We don't want to do the right thing...

Well, today I report in for jury duty. I don't know what it will be like, but I'm headed to the courthouse for my duty call. I have a book, chewing gum, and pens and pencils to keep me busy.

I think that days like this worry me, because I don't want to vote whether somebody did something or not. I don't want to be the person that might make the wrong choice. It could hurt that person for the rest of their journey on earth. Pray for me today as I step out and do my duty that I make the right choice and that person or persons that I'm hearing about knows The Lord or will come to know the Lord one day. Pray for the women and men that have made a bad choice and then pray for the women and men that didn't make that choice, but have to make one now because of the first choice made.

Choosing,
Debbie

No comments: