Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Always discovering


Today, Solomon stated in Ecclesiastes 8:17 something I love ~ I realized that no one can discover everything God is doing under the sun. Not even the wisest people discover everything, no matter what they claim.

I love this verse! We serve a God so big, so beyond our wildest imagination that never ever will anybody figure it all out! I love this fact! I cling to this fact!

God is so beyond my simple thinking or the smartest person in the world's thinking that we just will never get it and that comforts me! I believe and trust in God and I don't have to understand it all and I treasure this fact! I sleep very well at night knowing that My Savior, My God, My LORD knows it all ~ absolutely no one else does! Including the evil one!!!!

Claim this for own self! You will find peace knowing that God alone knows ALL! I also love that we are allowed to discover something new as much as we desire and never will it be all....Keep discovering and growing, trusting God with ALL the Knowledge!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: