Sunday, October 16, 2011

Beautiful words from Psalm 27...

Yesterday, I picked up The Message and these words touched my heart and I've held them close pondering and wanted to share them with you...

Psalm 27:1 - 4
Light, space, zest-that's God! So, with him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing.

When vandal hordes ride down ready to eat me alive, Those bullies and toughs fall flat on their faces.

when besieged, I'm calm as a baby. When all hell breaks loose, I'm collected and cool.

I'm asking God for one thing, only one thing: To live with him in his house my whole life long. I'll contemplate his beauty; I'll study his feet.

David wanted to live with God, study and grow with God, all while worshipping God!

David did indeed have a heart for God! It is my prayer that the same is true of each of us.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: