Monday, October 17, 2011

How she praised God!

I read the words this morning from Luke 13, being healed of her illness and the words just jumped at me - HOW SHE PRAISED GOD!

How are we praising God?

Are we praising God?

Do others know why we praise God?

Is the praise important?

Are we like the people in the story that were indignant because Jesus healed her on the Sabbath? What better day? Are we busy trying to look right that we don't give God the praise He deserves?

Praise God today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

2 comments:

Britt Lauren said...

Hello Debbie!

I enjoyed reading your blog. I really liked the music you had on it! I like the song I can only imagine and Friends, It was neat to see that you had some of the songs I enjoy too. I agree with you that we don't praise God as much as we could. We just pray for things we need and sometimes forget to thank Him for all the things that he does do for us! Thanks for posting helpful things!

debbie said...

Britt,
Thank you for taking the time to write a note. Sharing God's word is my passion and I love to be reminded through His Word what is important and definitely Praise is important! I get busy daily and forget this important step..Thanks again for writing and I hope you return again!