Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good morning Sunshine!



I love the Son and the sunshine!

During the winter months, I find that I must place myself with reminders of sunshine and "The Light" everywhere.  I am one of those people that must have sunshine, so I buy sunflowers, on warm days I sit in the sun outside and I read God's Word and things about our faith walks constantly.  Winter brings darkness, but we can take steps to overcome the darkness.  Again, we must put action in to overcome, so get to stepping or acting!  We must take steps on our own to bring the LIGHT into our worlds.

Today, I want to share a blog that I encourage each of you to read daily.  She is real, she is honest, she shares God's Light in spite of what might be happening around her.  She also is one of the best writers in our time...in my humble opinion.

Please take the time to add her to your blog - roll...
www.aholyexperience.com

Yesterday, Ann shared the story of a beautiful man that will touch your heart and your soul.

Look for the Son today!

Psalm 75: 1
We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.

Share about what God is doing in your life today with someone that needs the Light and Hope!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: