Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What makes you happy?



What makes you happy?

I'll name a few of the things that make me happy...

my nephews and nieces happy

laughter of friends and family

my doggies

Kenny and I traveling or mom and I traveling or anybody traveling with me

lunch with great friends

Bible study

mountains of Colorado

hair blowing in the wind with the open car window

worship music loud celebrating God's love for little old me

drawing even though I'm not very good

reading

laying on a float in the pool reading a good book letting the sunshine on me...

these are just a few of the things that make me happy...

Which brings me to a verse from Psalm 89:15 (NLT)

Happy are those that hear the joyfull call to worship, for they walk in the light of your presence, LORD.

It is so true!  You are happy when you hear...so listen carefully!

Please share some things that make you happy!  Let's celebrate them together!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: