Monday, August 31, 2015

Feeling a little dry? Need hope?



Ezekiel 37

Well, I know The Spirit is speaking to me about where I've been putting my focus!
Yesterday, at Simple Church I heard a message on perspective about changing it from the things of this world to hope, to Jesus, to thanks and today it's about God breathing into bones and bringing them back to life!

We (I) need to put our eyes on Jesus!  Don't focus on the stuff that is happening in this world.  Place your eyes on Jesus and give thanks for our many blessings!  Focus on the little things or the big things that we are capable of helping out with such as lending a helping hand to those in need.  It might be a hand to help an elderly person down the curb, it might be a few dollars for a meal, it might be a smile to someone that needs to know that someone sees them!  Once we get our eyes on things such as this the world becomes easier to handle, because we know God's got this!!!!

We come back to life, when we focus on Jesus!  We have hope and we begin to dance again!
Today, tomorrow, and everyday let's keep those eyes on the LORD!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: