Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Believe


Mark 10: 27

Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God."

I remember growing up and I would want to do something that my dad wouldn't let me do (that wasn't good for me) he would make the statement well when pigs fly I'll let you! It just wasn't going to happen. It was impossible…

Sometimes, things in life do seem impossible. It truly is impossible with only our capability involved. The only way a friend may survive is through God's healing power. The only way that struggling teen with the drinking problem will be okay is through God. God is the answer and why is that so difficult for people to accept?

We all know in our hearts and in our heads that pigs don't fly, so why don't we believe that with God everything is possible? God made the world we live in and created our bodies, down to the smallest details in this world….he designed it all, so why do doubt? Is it easier to doubt than believe?

Today, believe! Have faith and know that everything is possible with God. God does heal! God does solve our problems! God never leaves our side! With God all things are possible!!!

Believing,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I think that believing what Jesus said about God is what gives us hope. Hope that our loved one will be healed. I would rather live each day with hope than without it.

Believing in The ONE with whom everything is possible!