Friday, October 30, 2009

Remain


John 15…4, 9

Remain in me and I will remain in you.

Remain in my love.


 

I love the way God works. Just this week I heard a little talk on it being our choice whether we remained in Him. It was beautiful!

Have you thought about how God allows us to choose our own way?

Don't you find this fascinating? He allows us to pick Him or not. He allows us to pick peace or not. He allows us to remain with Him or not.

The man speaking shared it is easy to connect with God, but not always easy to remain with Him. Isn't this true? When times get difficult isn't it easy to pick worry over being positive?

Isn't it easy to believe the worst about someone or ourselves, rather than remain positive? Isn't it easy to just go our own way, which isn't necessarily God's way?

Once again, I am reminded that God's way must become our way. When His way becomes our way ~ WE REMAIN IN HIM and surrounded by HIS LOVE!

Wow!!!!


 

Thanks be to GOD!

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I loved the reading we had today in the Chronological Bible. This teaching about the True Vine that Jesus gave to His disciples came right after He had promised that the Holy Spirit would come to them.

The disciples were having a hard time understanding that Jesus was going to leave them, so He responds with such sweet dialogue telling them about the coming of the Holy Spirit and for them to remain in Him, the True Vine. It was just so loving to me.

Remaining!