Sunday, October 17, 2010

Imagine, bent over with only the ground in sight...



Eighteen years of viewing the world by viewing the ground...Bent over for eighteen years by evil spirits. Beautiful words from Jesus ~ Dear woman you are healed of your sickness. Touched and immediately healed.

I place myself in this woman's shoes and think of eighteen years viewing only my feet and others feet. Perhaps able to glance and make eye contact occasionally with others, but most of the time dirty shoes, or the ground...no beautiful smiles, sparkle in the eyes, sunsets, sunrises, no only the ground. Sad..I know this woman was sad, but I know she was happy with the words of Dear woman...I feel that those sweet words were healing in themselves said from Jesus.

Dear woman...He saw...He spoke...He healed...He cared...He loved...only Jesus is able! Thank you Jesus!

Sweet Blessings,
Debbie

No comments: