Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Playing in spite...



Weather forecast...rain!

Rain brings on darkness in my humble opinion and yes, I know everybody definitely has an opinion.

Our government is shut-down, people are hurting, people don't feel good, so my suggestion for today?

Let's all play in the rain like this precious little girl!

Why not?

What do you have to loose?

After all, remember when you were a little girl or boy how much fun getting soaked was?  Don't worry about your hair.  Don't worry about your clothes.  Just go have fun!

I think you will burst out in laughter and that is the best medicine!

One of my favorite scriptures is where Jesus tells us that we must become like little children to enter the kingdom of God.  It's in Matthew 18 and it is: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

So enjoy the rain rather than sitting inside looking out whining or complaining!  Let's change!  Let's laugh!  Let's play!  After all, the devil wins when we don't!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: