Friday, October 18, 2013

Sink ...



No, I'm not posting about doing dishes...nor how much I love soap bubbles!  Yes, I do love bubbles!  I still love to play with soap bubbles, but that is not what this topic is about today.

It's about sinking into something.  When you think about sinking, what comes to your mind?    Does perhaps going below the surface?  Does submerging into something?  How do you define sink?

Well, according to dictionary.com it means to fall, drop, or descend gradually into something.  I love what I'm about to share with you that God taught me recently and was prompted again this morning on a post from K-Love radio.  Yes, it's amazing how things are brought back to our mind!  Only God...

Many of you know the scripture found in Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God...
Well, in the original Hebrew language the "Be still" part means sink and it is an action verb.  Do we see God wants us to sink into Him to get to know Him.  To grow.  To perceive.  To sink down to look up...to realize who HE is...we must get off our high heels and sink down to look up and realize exactly who God truly is!

Don't you love this?  Sink...Know...Down...Look Up to KNOW GOD!

Looking Up,
Debbie

No comments: