Sunday, October 13, 2013

Richly...Abundantly...

Do you think I am thinking about stuff?  money?  more of ????

Since last Sunday morning this verse as been rolling around in my head...
Colossians 3:16 ~ Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

When you think richly what comes to mind?

Lots?

Abundance?

More and more of good stuff?

I know that the more I read and study God's Word I am filled with more "thanksgiving"!  In fact, I become overwhelmed more now than ever in my life with the thoughts of exactly what Christ did for me...It overflows inside me and I have an abundance of thanks overflowing.

God's Word enlightens our world!  Truth lighting "our path" that God designed uniquely for each of us.  Our paths are special designed for only us!  Once we begin to realize the truth of God's Word indeed the sparks flow from God's Word and dwell richly in each of us.

I loved the verse and I love this image of the treasures coming from God's Word.  Let's allow His Words to dwell and overflow in THANKSGIVING TODAY AND EVERYDAY!

Blessings,
Debbie

No comments: