Saturday, December 14, 2013

So Thankful for friends...



Friends who will do anything for you...

Everyone that is in this photo and so many more that aren't, I know I can count on...

I wish I had a photo with all of you in it, so that I could say thanks, but I don't have the photo...but I can still shout "thanks for being my friend"!

I love you all and I treasure the laughter, the phone calls, the tears, the silence, the emails, the moments that we have shared being friends and all the moments still to make!  All to often we take these things for granted and I don't want that to happen ever...love you all!

I love Proverbs 17:17 from the Message that says, Friends love through all kinds of weather...
and it is so true!  

I still remember the giggles like we were  little girls on the trip that we took in the photo above in Jefferson.  Treasured moments spent with special women....

Love you and indeed I give thanks for each of you in the photo and those who aren't...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: