Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanks for my hubby



I've told you I am on this journey to give thanks for "things that make a difference in my life" big or little.  Well, this is one of the big things!

Kenny is a big man with a big heart.

Now don't get me wrong, he is a tough guy to crack.  He can even seem harsh at times, but it's only after he has been pushed to that point.  Perfect, nope no way, but a good man!  I found a good man that loves me for who I am and doesn't try to change me (anymore)...Same is true the other way, we accept one another flaws and all because we realize what matters each other.

I give thanks to God that this man loves me in spite of me and encourages me daily to be all that God created me to be...I love you Kenny and indeed I do give thanks for you big guy!  Thank you Lord for Kenny.

Love,
Deb

No comments: