Tuesday, December 31, 2013

God's Wonder!!!

  Amazed and filled with wonder is the words that come to my mind.  I was sitting at my quiet spot studying this morning when I looked up to see 4 moose crossing our frozen pond.  Now I must tell you that over the past several days I've ask the Lord to give me my focus for the upcoming new year and again the words "look for My wonder" kept coming to me.  

Over the past several years, I've felt strongly the Lord telling me look for me and share what you see or learn.  So I've been in prayer about this new year, Lord is there something new that you want me to share or look at and over and over I still felt God's Wonder.  In prayer this morning this scene unfolded before me.  It's not everyday that 4 moose run across a frozen pond right at the moment you are in prayer and study about God's desire for me in the upcoming year.  I know without a doubt again I am to share God's Wonder with all of you.  To remind myself and all of you to look daily for the things God is doing right around us.  The moose don't hang around the house all the time.  It was a special moment provided by God and I know it!

I will be posting pictures on Facebook of the moment, because I can't figure out the computer and camera setup to post from, so it will be from my iPad on Facebook.  

In Psalm 78:4, 6, 7, speak as to why we need to share God's Wonders with others…

We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done.

6 so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children.  Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.

We need to share the things God is doing.  Don't be afraid to share those spine tingling moments that only God provides.  I must tell you that my moment ended today with tears streaming down my face with the awesome reminder that God sees me and He sees you!  He knows where we are and He wants us each to know He is right there with us.

In the upcoming year give yourself the gift of being in God's Word, so that you recognize the moments and then you are able to share them with everyone else!  WE all need to see God's Light shining in this dark world.  Remember, that it is about Him always.  WE need to point to Him with what He is doing through us and allowing us to share with Him.

Happy New Year,
Debbie

P. S. please look on my Facebook page to see the photos and I am so sorry I can't load them here for you.  I'll figure that out in the new year!  I will title the posting God's Wonder...

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Very special sighting indeed! I am thankful for the words that you wrote today reminding me that God sees me, loves me and is with me. They are especially meaningful on the eve of 2014!