Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Out of sight...out of mind



Exodus 32 - 34

Okay, ever hear the old saying "out of sight ~ out of mind"?  Well, that is what kept going through my mind reading this morning.

Let Moses get out of sight and well let's just build us something to worship.  What?  Did I read that right?  Yep, I did.  The words exactly we don't know what happened to that fella Moses that brought us here, so let's build us gods that can lead us.  Simple enough right?

Sad state of affairs, isn't it?  Sounds  a little bit like some of us, if God doesn't answer me soon I will just do this...if God doesn't heal me soon I'll just...if God doesn't...

Are we not strong enough in our faith to have faith?

Sounds simple enough, but...

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow!  Claim it!  Learn it!  Live it!  Believe it!

Today, say this to yourself over and over until you begin to believe it!  God doesn't change we do!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: