Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wonderful book! Esther Royal Beauty by Angela Hunt



When I received this book in the mail for book review from Bethany House, I was immediately intrigued by the cover!  Isn't it beautiful?  Don't you want to know more immediately about Esther?  I did.

I found it refreshing and new.  Yes, did you catch the word new?  It was very different from any other fictional book based on the story of Esther and I loved it.  It was so real.  

Most of the time I love all fictional books based on the bible, because it opens my eyes to new possibilities and to think about the story and the people more.  It really got me going this time!  The story told through someone close to the king, his servant.  The servant closest to the king and Esther herself tell a beautiful story filled with drama, intrigue, mystery, and love.  A love that doesn't always bring "the happy ending" little girls always dream of, but of a much bigger, beautiful happy ending!

I don't want to give any of the plot lines away or the way Angela Hunt takes this story because she really takes you on a different journey.  At least for me, I found it very believable of a little girl (emphasis) little girl from a very different land taken to the castle for a very different lonely life at times.  Yet, she is made queen, but that doesn't bring all the fairy tale life one dreams of...such as sitting by a wall waiting for her sweet uncle on the other side just to hear the voice of a loved one close by, or the children of the king playing in her gardens, but none of them her own.  So much written so beautifully that you truthfully can't wait to turn the page to see how Angela will bring the beautiful story of Esther to the point of And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this.  (Esther 4:14)  

Order it now!  Amazon, your favorite bookstore I don't care.  Yes, it was given to me for a book review, but I will be purchasing it for myself for friends.  It is awesome!  

Angela Hunt book well done!  Angela will touch the lives of many with the story of Esther and how God places us at just the right place, at the right time to make a difference.

5 stars I promise!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: