Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So you will know...



Exodus 10 - 12

Exodus 10:2
I've also done it so you can tell your children and grandchildren about how I made a mockery of the Egyptians and about the signs I displayed among them-and so you will know that I am the LORD.

Don't you love the moments that you realize the LORD talked to you?  Those moments without a doubt that you realize the Great I AM is talking to little old you?  I do.

Are you sharing your moments about the things He is doing?  The moments when without a doubt it is Him answering your prayer and you know because only He could give you an answer!  I love those moments and you know what I love more?  Sharing them with other people and the look of wow...and you see it all over them that they want a moment too!  I love to gather with friends and we share these special times that only God provides.

Give thanks today for your special moments and then share them with someone that knows that the Great I Am is indeed LORD and still working amongst us right now!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: