Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Are you carrying a heavy load?



Always I try to think of women that truly carry a huge load...when I do images of the women at the well carrying water back and forth to their homes.  It's hard to relate when we just turn the faucets on.  Truth is we don't know what it is like to carry a real load.  We have our vehicles that we bring our goods home from the market.  Women around the world put it on their backs.

Reading God's Word in Psalm 79, 80, 81, and 82...I loved these verses found in Psalm 81 beginning at the end of verse 5 ~ 
I heard an unknown voice say, "Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks.  You cried to me in trouble, and I saved you; I answered out of the thundercloud and tested your faith where there was no water at Meribah.  Listen to me, O my people, while I give you stern warnings, O Israel, if you would only listen to me!

Quite honestly I feel like God is talking to us (all of us) right now with all the flooding, tornadoes, snow, no water, earthquakes think about it...all around the world natural disasters and unlike others I don't blame Global warming...I believe God is talking to all of us, but are we listening?

God will take our loads, but are we even giving Him our heavy loads?

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

Also, my images I purchase from Dreamstime or they taken by me...Check out dreamstime

No comments: