Monday, May 11, 2015

I believe!



Today, I am going to share my heart...not your heart, not anyone else's heart ~ my heart!

I believe that the Bible is God's Word.  I believe that Jesus is the Way. 

Does this mean that I hate others because they believe different from me?  No.

Where does all the hate come from?  I have the same rights to believe and choose for myself that every other individual does after all God gives us each free will.  I also believe you can't take away my rights to my truths and that you should not hate or think less of me for believing differently than you do.  I also believe that this is where compassion and love really presents itself...acceptance of each other with our differences.  Yes, this is where we really must walk the talk.  Honestly, this is when we need Jesus the most...we cannot do this without Him.  Only with Jesus are we able to be more like Him...He provides the Way!

I don't want to force my thoughts on you and I don't want your thoughts forced on me.  It's what free will is all about...we each get to choose.  We will each answer for ourselves when we stand before God and I know I have enough of my own stuff that I don't need anybody else's to answer for, because we are all sinners!  Yes, we are ALL sinners!  

Our world is difficult enough without adding to all the noise.  Today, let's all walk the talk and become more like Jesus!  Help each of us Lord to be the person that you desire not the one the world desires that spews hate rather than love.  Spread love today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: