Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hope on this Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day!

Reading God's Word this morning these words spoke to my heart...

Psalm 37:34
Put your hope in the Lord.  Travel steadily along his path.

Today and everyday we need to put our hope in the Lord and keep on the path with Him!  We all have women to thank today that have helped to show us the path...My mom is the first woman that showed me where hope is truly found and that is the LORD.  Always she pointed to Him and His ways and I give thanks for her love and support...

I have many more women and honestly I don't want to start a list and forget anybody...you all know who you are!  I love you and thank you for the gift of your love, friendship, and helping to teach me about this wonderful journey.

Happy Mother's Day and most of all for sharing your journeys with me!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: