Sunday, June 7, 2015

Everything God is doing under the sun



Ecclesiastes 7:15 - 11:6

Where do you find comfort?  Is it food?  Sometimes... Is it stuff? Is it people?  Is it God?  Well, at times it might be any of the above, but we all need to find it in God!  Being the humans that we are, it might take us a little while of doing this and falling back, doing this and falling back until we finally get it....Well, we might be a little slow in accepting it.

Reading this morning I was reminded of this several times with several of the scriptures.  I've realized over the years that  I find great comfort in the fact that I just can't understand nor do I want to everything about God and His Ways.  It gives me comfort to realize HE is soooooooooooooo much bigger than my little brain is able to comprehend that this gives me a great peace and comfort!  I love that I serve a MIGHTY GOD that I just simply can't get it all and you know what I trust HIM!  I don't have to get it and this morning these scriptures reminded me of this big fact.  Yes, it's big to realize that I don't have to get it and neither do you, because GOD DOES!  Trust and believe HIS Words!

Ecclesiastes 8:17
I realized that no one can discover everything God is doing under the sun.  Not even the wisest people discover everything, no matter what they claim.

and again in Ecclesiastes 11:5
Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.

Believe and trust and enjoy walking in the sun with the Son!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: