Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Found



Today, I want to share with you these words from Matthew 18 ~ If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, what will he do?  Won't he leave the ninety-nine others on the hills and go out and search for the one that is lost?  And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice over it more than over the ninety-nine that didn't wander away!  In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father's will that even one of these little ones should perish.

God desires all of us to have eternal life with Him!  He pursues us!  He looks for us!  He allows us to choose Him!  Did you pick up on that key word  (choose)?  He doesn't make us pick Him, no it is our choice.  When we do He rejoices over us! 

I don't remember how many years ago now, but probably 18 or so I began to walker closer with the LORD.  I believed from an early age, I knew Jesus came and died for me, but I did not have the relationship with the Lord.  The personal relationship with Him that fills that hole inside of each of us that only He is able to fill.  I knew there was more, but I couldn't quite grasp it and I also felt like someone was trying to provide it.  Someone was searching for me.  Someone was trying to find me.

God's Word gave me the answer to that hole.  It's Jesus and how He desires to know more and more about me.  I walked through the days before not understanding what it was, but finally it was like the light bulb went on or the cup was overflowing when I opened up His words and knew He was speaking to me.  It is real.  It is awesome!  It is simply beyond words!

I try to share about God's Words with others, because of the change it made in my life and still makes daily.  I am a different person because of who Jesus is and not because of me.  He changed me by showing me the steps to take and that I am never alone on this journey.  He shows me that it doesn't matter what I face it will all be okay.  I know it and I believe it!  I only want all my friends, loved ones, and strangers to have this same peace that is beyond my understanding ~ a peace that only God is able to provide.

I think the amazing love God shows allowing us the choice is again beyond my understanding.  He wants us to love Him and He lets us decide.  He doesn't make us and He could.  No it is simply beyond my little brain to figure it all out.  I don't have to.  I trust the One who knows it ALL and I love that I serve a Savior that loves me so very much that He looked for me and He looks for you!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: