Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Praise and Glory



Today, read Luke 2 beginning in verse 8 about the shepherds.  I absolutely love verse 13 ~
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Imagine the wonder and awe that the shepherds felt.  

God uses everybody!  Today allow God to work through you.  

I picture the shepherds exploding with excitement to share their story of God's amazing Glory!  I picture them running through the fields, shouting what they witnessed to heaven!  Continuing to praise and worship God on their journey to the manager.

God is so amazing.  Reading from Jesus Calling these words spoke to my heart and I hope to yours as well.
"Let your life become a praise song to Me by proclaiming My glorious Presence in the world."

Today, let your life be a praise song!

I love it!

I can't sing, but my life can be a praise song!  Yes, Lord you are truly beyond words!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: