Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bound


Jeremiah 50: 4 – 5

They will bind themselves to the LORD with an eternal covenant that will never be forgotten.

I loved this verse. Imagine we join ourselves to the "Jehovah" the existing one. It's not a club or anything ~ we get to choose to link ourselves to Our Father! We don't even realize (at times) exactly who we are holding on to with all our might and linked to forever.

It is exactly what we are allowed to do. God gives us the choice to take His hand and be bond to Him for this journey. It still amazes me that He allows us to choose. We make our own choice and yet so many don't choose Him. How? I don't understand …Life is so tough and alone without The Light in our life how would we get through the difficult days without Him?

I'm rambling, because of my own lack of understanding not grabbing and binding yourself to the Lord! Grab a hold for the ride of a lifetime!!!


 

Bound to the Lord,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

What a wonderful reminder for me today! Praying that I choose to bind myself to the Lord today.