Sunday, August 23, 2009

Then!!!


Ezekiel 25:5

Then…you will know that I am the LORD.

Then…at that time

Know …the Hebrew word used is Yada ~ ability, made aware

LORD …The Existing ONE


 

At that time, we will be made aware of The Existing One. Such a short statement, but with such huge meaning! What does it take for us to get the then?

I am a people watcher. You will find me on benches or in restaurants watching people. Do you ever wonder what is going on behind their eyes truly or behind their smiles? Do you wonder am I the one that God placed on this bench to share Him with them? Are you possibly the then?

It's hard, isn't it? I read a story once about God placing people along your path that you are the one that is to share His story with them…what if we miss our then moment?

Intentional walks of understanding the Great I Am are to be shared with others. I know it's hard, but our walks talk for us sometimes, but sometimes we must speak about what He is doing in our life as well. You know the moments that only God knew about and He showed up? Well, share it and smile because ….then, you knew that it was the Great I Am, The Existing One and the story must be told!

Sharing,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I love the picture. It says "triumph" to me.

What a thought that we may have "then" moments and miss them! I pray that I don't miss those "then" moments to help someone else say to God, "Yes, I know you are Lord."