Monday, August 17, 2009

Family time



Well, it was a fabulous weekend...

I had to share a few pics of my family with all of you...

I slept till 9:00 a.m. on Saturday haven't done that in I don't know how long, but it was wonderful. Spent the afternoon writing on the front porch overlooking the mountain. Fabulous time spent with My Savior! The family was all napping...all 3 dogs and Kenny...

Notice Annie and JJ in the shade of the truck...they weren't big on the sun and heat, but definitely loved being with us on the trip.

Fabulous time together!!

Blessings,




2 comments:

Linda said...

Love those babies of yours!! And what a great view ya'll had. Glad you had fun.

Jeanie said...

Just now saw the pictures you shared of your weekend. What a gorgeous view! God shows us many examples of His greatness through nature.