Saturday, June 26, 2010

He Pursues Us!


Hosea 2:14 – 15

But then I will win her back once again. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope.

God pursues us! He woos us!

When you have been through a difficult time, don't you look to God for hope? I don't know if I'm correct, but I think this scripture is telling us that it is necessary for us to be taken into the wilderness. When we are in the wilderness places of our life, we truly listen and look for God! To get relief from the enemy we are stranded in the wilderness ~ left by the enemy.

We (or I) am sitting in the wilderness, crying. Yes, we are usually suffering in the wilderness spots of our life! When we hear the still small voice speaking to our hearts; God begins to speak to our hearts of His love, His Sacrifice, His Forgiveness. Don't you hear Him? Is He speaking to you now?

He is to me. Last night, I was angry with someone I love. I worry about him so much and I tend at times to nag. Yes, I admit it. I want him to get the wholeness of God. I want him to get the relationship part about God and I worry that time is going quickly by and he isn't getting it…I love him …I know he believes, I know he knows that Christ died for him, but there is so much more…It is my prayer that he gets it all and that I will quit the worry and talking, so that he will want it for himself.

Should I dare say it worries me that we might end up in another wilderness, so that we get it together? Oh Lord, It is my prayer that he will open all of himself up to you. He is a special man that loves with his whole heart and I love him soooo much that I just want him to have this intimate relationship as well. I can only imagine (as the song goes) what his life will be like, when this amazing adventure happens! I know it will!

God is pursuing him and it will happen!

Believing and Knowing,

Debbie

No comments: