Sunday, March 20, 2011

Choices are the Key!


So many choices to make in a lifetime! We will make good ones and we will make bad ones, but what do we do with them?

Reading this morning from Deuteronomy 30, when I got to verse 20...I stopped. I reread the verse and pondered it...You can make this choice by loving the LORD your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. I wondered how many really believe this verse? Do we realize it is the key to our life? Or is something else? Our job? Our family? Our education? Oh yes, they are all important, but nothing is more important than the choice of saying Yes to Our Savior.

Are we clinging to Him? Are we choosing Him?

Ask anybody today and I don't care who...are you busy and everybody starts listing all they have to do. It's almost like a contest about whose busier and face it WE ARE ALL BUSY! We are all busy with the choices we make. So, the better question to me is what are we busy with? Who are we busy with? Who are we clinging to? Who are we choosing?

The choice is the key to our life! The key to feeling overwhelmed or overcoming is whether we are choosing Him! I believe it with my whole being, so I encourage everyone to look at your choices! What are you choosing? Which key will you pick?

Choosing the Key to everlasting life,
Debbie

Prayer Special: The people around the world suffering with which key to pick

No comments: