Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get moving!



Today I feel the Lord telling me to encourage others to get moving! What is God calling you to do? Well, get on with it!

I don't know who this message is for other than me, but that is what jumped at me today from the reading. Moses sat down to give his final instructions to the people before they cross over to the promised land. He reminds them of the times they did not trust and the things that happened and of the times they did trust and the wonderful things that happened. What is God reminding you about this morning?

I don't know about you, but I'm grabbing my stuff and getting ready! I want to cross over for the adventure and see what's next. Is your faith walk stagnant? Are you searching, but don't know what for? Well, talk to the Lord and allow Him to help you with the packing. He will share His planned trip for your journey and it will be filled with amazing rest stops, mountains that are hard to climb, but wow the view once you get to the top!

So, GET MOVING!

Sweet Blessings,
Debbie

Prayer Special: The people and leaders of Japan. Pray for strength to get through this terrible disaster and for all that lays ahead in the days to come.

No comments: