Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whine! Whine! Whine! and Whine some more...



A difficult week for me and I can't explain why...I just feel so grumpy and miserable. I haven't been able to write and I just wanted to curl up in a ball and be left alone.

When I got up this morning I felt strongly The Spirit nudging me to pick up the Word and get busy. I resisted, but finally picked it up to the reading for today and guess what??? It's the complaining travelers with Moses and it was like God told me in His strong loving voice to get on over it now! No longer waller in whatever it is that is bothering you and move on...

I felt like Moses and couldn't put my finger on it...don't you feel that way at times? Why Lord did you give me these people to worry and fret over? Now don't get me wrong...I was also the others in this story...I was whining and complaining about my own conditions and then I felt the weight maybe Moses felt and felt like I was going to crumble. I was tired of being strong...and then in the God's word I heard these words...you will not carry the burden alone!

Suddenly, I felt God's Spirit hugging me and reminding me of all the wonderful people in my life that help to carry the load...if I just allow them to! You see I have a tendency to haul things all by myself...Once again, God showed up! Thank you Lord for this beautiful morning in your Word with You and being reminded that You see me and that You are carrying me through this dip in the roller coaster of life! I'm preparing for the next thrill...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

Prayer Special: The people of Bangladesh -- Economy is very sorely developed, Little hope for change much religious discrimination, political situation vulnerable

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry you've been feeling overwhelmed. I guess we all feel it from time to time. :-) Hope things are much better for you soon.

Frankie said...

Thank the Lord that we don't carry the burden alone as you mentioned.

In that Bible reading, I wondered what am I whining about in my life. You know it didn't go well for the Israelites after all of their whining. The Lord wanted to destroy them and just start over with Moses. Luckily for them they had an advocate, Moses, pleading for them at that time.

We too have an advocate to The Father, Jesus. Thank you Jesus for interceding for me when I am do some whining!

Sharon said...

Hello Debbie,
I think it is during these times that He wants us to learn something big!! Most of all that we are not alone...He is always with us and even the smallest things that concerns us concerns Him!!! And, He wants us to remember Eph. 3:20...He can do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond anything we can ask or think....I pray for your spirits to fly as wings on eagles as He fills you with His strength that is made perfect in our weakness!!! Training in Transformation...oh, that our eyes remain on our Father..!!! Thanks for your many inspired writings...
Blessings to you...Simply seeking Him! Sharon