Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am picking joy, joy, joy, joy!

Everyday I am going to pick joy!  

I purchased Angela Thomas new devotional book called "Choosing Joy" and I love it!  It is about picking joy daily and is it easy - NO WAY!

How many days are we into the new year and I have to remind myself daily remember joy!  Someone says something and the last thing you want to show is joy or someone does something and the last thing you want to show is joy!  I am working on it...and yes its work to pick joy!

Sounds easy, it's not!  The world we live in makes it a lot easier to pick bad attitudes, sadness, oh it's okay, but joy?  Who wants anyone to delight in the LORD all the time?  WE should all want this for each other and ourselves!

Again, this devotional makes you think about joy daily and making a conscious choice to pick it moment to moment, hour to hour, day to day and how the whole world could change, if we all decide to pick joy!

Pick joy today!  Need a little help then pick up Angela's devotional.  We have them at JOS office,but I don't care where you get it from Lifeway, Amazon, wherever pick one up and choose joy today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Linda said...

My favorite word! I try to find it each day---not always successful, but it definitely helps!