Friday, July 30, 2010

He Provides


Jeremiah 3:15

And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding.

God always provides for us!

In original Hebrew language, this verse means God will give us a teacher, who will feed us on divine truths concerning the one true God. What other food could we possibly desire?

He provides someone who guides us, gives us insight; He gives us prudence to understand the will of God for our life! He gives us all we need!

We are wayward, backsliding children, but God forgives us. Just look at verse 22 ~ I love this wording –My wayward children…what is important to catch is the word MY…WE are God's children and He definitely takes care of us every second, every minute, every hour, every day of our life!


 

Share the good news!


 

Sweet Blessings,

Debbie

2 comments:

Babetta said...

I don't think we can ever be reminded of how He cares for us too much. Thanks for sharing.

Frankie said...

Debbie, I agree with Babetta. Thanks for reminding us.

I was thinking that sheep can really tend to stray off can't they? The Shepherd knows that and I believe that our Father knows that about us and loves us anyway. So thankful for His love!