Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Footstools




Isaiah 63:15 - 66:24, 2 Kings 20:20-21, 2 Chronicles 32:32-33

Do you have a favorite footstool?  One that hits your feet just right for you to sit just like you like to sit and be all comfy?

Well, today we found one of my very favorite verses and visuals of the whole Bible!  I love the verse found in Isaiah 66: 1
This is what the LORD says:
"Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.

Think on that a moment!  Earth a footstool?  Why do I love this verse so very much?
Because it reminds me once again of the Mighty LORD we serve!  God is bigger and mightier than anything we are possibly able to imagine even using our imaginations!  I find much peace with just carrying this visual around in my mind.  I cling to the verse, because it reminds me of who God truly is...

We may come to a time, when we don't have God's Word to open up so freely and this will be one the verses that I will constantly keep in my mind!  I will constantly be reminded of  God is bigger than any human or evil that may come my way and this verse will bring much comfort to my soul!

Today, when you see a footstool remember God uses the earth for HIS!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: