Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sharpening up



Proverbs 25: 1 - 29:27

Proverbs 27:17 is my focus today in the writing.

A iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.

Just like iron sharpens iron to be the best...so does a friend.  A friend will require us to dig deeper at times on a subject to help us.  To grow us!

The original hebrew word meant "to sharpen the face of another".  A true friend is willing to put themselves out there in order for me to grow.  Don't you love a conversation with a friend that is willing to say ~ Debbie, think of it this way or did you think of it this way?  A friend that is willing to step on my toes in order for me to step outside my own thoughts and beliefs to grow me is a truly special friend!  Growth happens in the process and indeed I am a stronger person in the end.

Thank you to my friends that sharpen me up!

Love each of you dearly!  Have a super dooper day sharpening up your friends!

Love,
Deb

No comments: