Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life changer Book


5 stars!  

I saw where one of the Robertson women highly recommended this book.  She stated that she had tissues ready and that it was amazing.  I was curious.  I ordered it...she is telling the truth!

Amazing young woman from Louisiana by the name of Megan Boudreaux is changing things in Haiti!  She is amazing and the stories of what God is doing through her will give you chills, tears, and hope!

I read this book in 5 hours without putting it down!  I could not turn the pages fast enough to see what God was going to do next, but it also broke my heart with the things that are happening to children in Haiti.

Do you know what a "restavek" is?  Well, I didn't and it breaks my heart!  I want you to read this book to find out or at least go to www.respirehaiti.org to learn more.  Megan is changing the world one child at a time.

All of you know that I read constantly.  I cannot recommend this book more than telling you that you need to get it immediately and let's start helping Megan further her work!  

I was not given this book.  I ordered this book and I want all my peeps to read it asap!

Let's help Megan help more children!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: