Monday, July 20, 2015

Need help?



Micah 6-7, 2 Chronicles 32:1-8, 2 Kings 18:13-37, Isaiah 36

Somedays just feel like how will I get through this situation. King Hezekiah had to feel that way in the reading today, but he told the people these words in 2 Chronicles ~ Be strong and courageous! Don't be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria or his mighty army, for there is a power far greater on our side!  He may have a great army, but they are merely men.  We have the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles for us!  Don't you know his people were encouraged and inspired?  Filled with hope?

He more or less told the people hey they are little humans fighting a really BIG GOD WITH A BIG G!  We aren't messing around.  We are okay, because of God!

We are too!  We are okay because of God, if we claim it and we believe it with all our hearts!  Believe it today!  

The people knew the words of Micah found in chapter 7 and they claimed them ~
AS for me, I look to the LORD for help.
I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.

Who do you go to for help?  Who fights your battles?  Today, claim the words found in God's Word and ask God to fight your battle and give you strength and hope to face the battle.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: