Thursday, July 9, 2015

Proclaim His Greatness



Psalm 105 - 106

I did not go very far this morning before God's words spoke to me...

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.

Folks, it's not about you or me...it's not about us!  It's all about God!  

Let His words speak for themselves.

I was ask a few mornings ago to offer my opinion on all the mean words coming from Christians about all the situations in the world and it appeared in the paper this morning.  As I was reading it this morning over and over the words kept speaking to me it's not about us...it's about God and the devil is using each and everyone of us to divide and conquer!  Please let's just focus on Him and get back to knowing that He is Our Father, Our Savior, Our Redeemer, Our Healer, Our Creator and the list goes on and on...

Giving thanks this morning for all that He truly is and always will be.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: