Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thrilled



Psalm 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97

Okay, I could not resist this pic!  I typed in thrilled on the site that I purchase photos and well this adorable picture came up and this little guy is definitely thrilled!  Too cute!

When was the last time that you were thrilled with all the LORD has done for you?  Did you give thanks today for all of it?  Read these verses from Psalm 92...
You thrill me, LORD, with all you have done for me!
I sing for joy because of what you have done.
O LORD, what great works you do!
And how deep are your thoughts.

If we were really thrilled we would be laughing and giggling and sharing the joy with everybody we meet!  Remember, when your faith walk was new and you couldn't help yourself you smiled and others wondered what your were up to?  Not only did they wonder, but they wanted to be like you...Well, today let's all remember to be thrilled in the LORD!  Celebrate and share with others...sometimes it might be just by sharing a smile!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: