Sunday, July 5, 2009

Definitely Shout to God!



Celebrate that you have everlasting life! Why? Psalm 49 says it like this ~ But as for me, God will redeem my life. He will snatch me from the power of the grave. Yes Lord, because of your Son we will escape the dark pit called a sheol. We are no longer bound to the Sheoul.

Celebrate and give the glory to God this morning and every morning. God sent His Son for you and me. Psalm 49 reminds us that it doesn't matter the amount of money in your bank accounts or the things you do only God is able to save us...Applause and accolades or pats on the back don't count in the end only the way we feel deep in our souls, the way we truly walked this journey will matter, the way we truly believe...that is what will matter and only God knows the answer to this walk we talk here on earth...

Today in worship ~ celebrate just how great our God truly is, sing His mighty praises and remember from Psalm 84...A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else!!!

Praising God,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I think it is so true that when all is said and done on this journey, what will matter is did my walk line up with my talk? I pray that it will. Being thankful today that our Redeemer lives!