Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I know!



Isaiah 37:28 ~ I know you well-where you stay and when you come and go....

He knows us pretty well, doesn't He? Have you thought about it? God knows every place we visit, what we do at home, he is in the know...

Is this a comfort or a distress to you? Does it sadden or make your heart smile?

If you are like me, I feel both at different times...God knows us the good and the bad and He loves us in spite of ourselves....He pursues us daily and that is what I find great comfort in that He wants me to be in relationship with HIM!!!

God decided long ago our plans and it is our choice whether we say YES LORD or I don't think so...Our plans definitely have holes in them where we aren't sure what to do...God knows the plan ~ it tells us so right in this verse...So go with the one that KNOWS!

Sweet Blessings,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Our Creator does know us well. I tend to forget that on a daily basis. I do pray that my plans will align with the Lord's plans for me today and that they will include being in relationship with the Him.