Friday, July 17, 2009

Who will wipe your tears?



Our world is weeping! It is a hard, difficult world and we face challenges after challenges and the only way that we get through it is with Jesus. What about those that don't know Jesus?

It makes me sad to think the despair they face with each day. The sadness of facing things by themselves must be horrible. The verses in Isaiah 25: 8-9 speak so much to Jesus...He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all tears. The Lord will wipe our tears away...I love the image of the Lord wiping my tears...Jesus is the answer.

How do we know? He is trustworthy, steadfast and brings us salvation! Jesus died for you and for me and with this we will face a world that we will one day shed no more tears. We will live forever with Jesus and share in the hallelujah's together.
Share Jesus today and remember the one that will wipe away your tears....

Celebrating the one that wipes my tears,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie,I am thanking God that He wipes away all of our tears. As I am in a season of grief, I have asked the Lord to give me and my loved ones comfort, peace and strength, Along with that request, I also ask the Lord to let us have receptive spirits to recieve that from Him. I think that we have to really want to receive all that the Lord has for us. Does that make sense?