Friday, September 11, 2009

Return home


Zechariah 1:3

Return to me, and I will return to you, says the LORD

WOW! After all we do, The Lord says, return to me and I will return to you! We make choices that are wrong, we suffer along the way, we are in pain, and The LORD whispers in our ear…Come Home Debbie. Choose me Debbie. I am waiting to take you in my arms and remind you that I love you!

After all, Israel had done the LORD tells them ~ Return to me! The same is true for us!

Where are you? Are you alone and in pain? Return to the Lord and feel the Love that only a Father feels for a lost returning child!

Returning home,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I believe that the verse you shared with us shows what a loving Father in Heaven we have.

Lord thank you for loving me and always wanting me to return to You.